Subscan UDS have teamed up with Galvac to provide Vacuum excavation. Vacuum excavation is a safe and cost-effective alternative to conventional excavation methods.
Although often used in proximity to live utilities to minimise damage and ensure safety, vacuum or suction excavation has a wide range of applications and our experienced team have worked on a variety of contracts nationwide.
- The reduction of utility damages whilst excavating in the highway and footpath during construction works.
- Excavation sizes reduced by up to a third compared to use of a mini-digger.
- Increased productivity compared to conventional excavating methods in conjunction with increased safety.
- Self contained excavating team, leading to increased site cleanliness by tipping up to 12m3 of spoil in a designated area, creating a better customer/public experience.
- All our MTS Vacuum Excavators are fitted with Hydraulic Power arms to increase manoeuvrability and to reduce manual handling.
- Extension tube made from P.E pipe to reduce possibility of Utility Damage and to Insulate vehicle and workforce when working in High Risk areas.
Available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, contact us today to discuss your requirements.